Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday

Happy Monday all! :)
We had a nice relaxing weekend. I took Christina to the movies. I ALWAYS forget that they play the National Anthem before our movies, but it is really cool to see an entire theater of people stand and put their hands over their hearts. 
We had a good service at church Sunday. I just love a Pastor who isn't afraid to get up and preach what is on his heart! 
Christina got up and went walking with me this morning. We walked the neighborhood even though she wanted to go to the track. I still haven't measured to see how far it was but we walked for a good 30 minutes. I have gotten back on SparkPeople. I love it! It is like weight watcher but free! It helps me to track every thing that I eat because I know if I have to write it down that I will just avoid eating it. I should have dug out my Wii Fit today and done some strength training but that is for another day. I'm so excited hoping to get this weight off and get healthy!  
I hope everyone has a great week!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

That's cool how they sing the National Anthem before a movie! Neat...I just told Graham that and he goes, "What? That's weird!" Lol...out of the mouths of babes...

Have a great week, girl! Great job on the blog! Keep it up...it doesn't have to be long...I love keeping up with you!

Don't get lost on your next walk! Love you!

Jen