Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Long weekends and yucky island weather ....

While we were thankful for the long weekend it wasn't great weather wise, but we managed. Friday we hung out and watched movies. Saturday Jacob and I went on a youth trip, while Christina and Keith got some Daddy/Daughter time in. The place we went to was called Round 1. It is this crazy, seven story, indoor recreation center that has, video games, virtual sports games, actual games, like basketball, badminton and batting cages, a roller rink, a little foam ball pit and foam ball guns, and playground for the little ones, oh even a real bowling ally. I am sure there are tons more but I just can't remember. It even has massage chairs in a quiet room for the Mama's! Yep, guess where I ended up! The crazy thing is that most everything is in Japanese. Thankfully, we had youth there to interpret for us, lol. I really didn't want to go at first, but I am so glad I did. I got to hang out with my new friends! :) Sunday, we went to church and just chilled at the house afterward. Worship service was pretty incredible. God has a plan for this year and I can not wait to see what it is! There are several opportunities for me to get plugged in here. I am just praying for guidance. I am just thankful for my new friends at Neighborhood. I just wish I could see them more than once or twice a week! Yesterday we just stayed in out of the rain. Well, they did, I went and got my hair cut and colored. I LOVE it! :) 
Today it is back to the grind. I had a ton of cleaning to do but didn't bother. I'm so bad! I know. I did get to talk to my Mother today and my Sister. So, that made it productive right??
Ok, so I am off to go figure out supper. Humm, I have ground turkey and taco shells, that sounds good! :)



No comments: