Saturday, December 18, 2010

what a year!!!

I haven't blogged in ages!! I guess I didn't feel I had anything productive to blog about.
These last four to six months have been very difficult and trying! I feel so unchristian like because of all the whining, and worry that has gone along with it. Thankfully, God understands! This whole house thing has taken it's toll on me emotionally and financially!!! I know that will all get better in time! I already feel 100lbs lighter! The financial situation will take a little longer. God is good!! The couple who bought the house seem to be a good Christian couple! They have been amazing from what I've been told!!
I am so ready for Christmas now though! I get to hang out with the kiddos and enjoy some time together! I am gonna miss having the extended family around though!!
Thanks for all of your prayers and support!
Merry Christmas to all!!!

No comments: