Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Past Few Months

Yes .... obviously, I've been running so I haven't been blogging!
Usually I have nothing to blog about but there has been a lot happening lately. April has been a busy month!
We started the month off with Keith's knee surgery. I've you've been keeping up with me on Facebook, you've heard all about it. He had damaged cartilage in his right knee so the Doc went in to repair it. Keith ended up with the micro fracture surgery so he is non weight baring for 8 weeks. He will have to return to work on May 6th on light duty.
The kids have been busy! Christina has been in two spelling bee's, got in the gifted and talented program at school and has had one field trip and we are scheduled for another the first week of May. Jacob got accepted into the National Elementary Honor Society! They have both done very well in school this year! I am so proud of them both. I knew once Jake got the hang of things here he would be fine. Jacob is also playing baseball again this spring, even though our practices keep getting rained out. I bought him a net so he can practice pitching, apparently Coach Freddy was impressed with this throwing, especially since he's never pitched before. I just want to have fun!
Christina and I are working on a float for the 1st grade float parade this week. I will definatly have to take pics of that!
I guess I had better get the kids ready for bed! Busy busy Monday ahead!

No comments: