Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions

Every year I make some and every year I am lucky if I stick to one of them.
My main goal for this year is to work on getting myself healthy. What a job that alone is going to be. UGH I know I can do it though. I need to work on reading my Bible more and stick with a devotional. This is the one I struggle with the most. I say this every year and every year I stick to it for a few weeks or months then my ADD kicks in and I allow other things to take over. I also need to work on getting more organized and get us on a budget plan. YUCK! I'll be diggin out the old Dave Ramsey books!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Goodwin said...

If you want a great devo, I strongly recommend the Women's Friendship Devotional. It's a one year devo and it's the NLT translation. I just finished it. Love you!

Rene' said...

Boy, I could have written this blog! I was doing the above devotional last year when my "ADD" kicked in....so I am starting it again. I have decided this year I am going to act and EXPECT great things from God...I don't normally do that...I wait for somrthing big to fall into my lap. This year I am going to be specific and wait for my answer....want to join me?? :-) I need someone to be accountable to....

Unknown said...

Yes Rene'!! I would love to join you!! Thanks for the comment!!