Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow a New Year!

It is so hard to believe that 2009 is just about over! What a year it was, ha ha! I never in a million years thought I would be 41 and have such a year of firsts. Keith got commissioned into the USAF December 2008, went to training in January 2009 and we moved here to San Antonio in February. I haven't worked since January which has been quite a change, but I am loving it! I enjoy getting the kiddos off to school in the mornings and being here when they get home in the afternoons. We've been able to explore San Antonio and the Texas coast. The kids and I have also had the opportunity to go visit some relatives that we don't get to see very often. We have found a church that we are getting involved in and have met some amazing people here.

We still haven't sold the house in Memphis. I am hopeful that we have found a realtor that will work with and for us. Although, the idea of a short sell is not appealing at all. Those details have yet to be worked out so we shall see.

I am looking forward to what 2010 will have to offer! This should be a great year!
I pray each and every one of you have a blessed year!

No comments: