Monday, September 14, 2009

where have I been???

I am obviously a terrible blogger. I has been so busy around here getting us all back into a school routine that I haven't really felt like blogging. So ... here I am.
I have no clue where to start, so hopefully I wont bore you to death.
The kids have had a great first few weeks of school. I have had an opportunity to go volunteer up at the school. Which has been kind of fun. Christina had her first soccer game Sat. I think she had fun. I know she was worn out from all the running. I was very impressed with how well they did. Our Coaches are awesome. I think they have as much fun as the kids. Simply because they just want to get out there and have fun too.
I suppose I had better get off this computer and get to something constructive.
I hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments: