Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's new

Well, let's see.... it has been so long, I don't know where to start!
Christina's class had a felid trip to the Zoo last Friday. That was a lot of fun and I was sooooooo tired after. The girls in my group were great. Most of the time they listened and stayed with me. I had one that kept kind of wandering off. It did rain on us a little. I had the umbrella just in case. I am still irritated that my camera battery died that morning! Of course I did not have any extras on hand!!
Jacob had his first baseball game Sat. He is doing so much better. We took him to the batting cages to practice his hitting and get his timing down. He did great with the softballs. I think the baseballs scared him because the first cage he was in was pitching inside and he got hit. Poor thing got popped in the same arm in the same spot in the game! I don't see them getting a whole lot of hits this year since this is the first year for kid pitch. We'll see. We have game two tonight against our neighbor kids team, lol.
Did I post about Jacob getting glasses? I think I did. He looks so handsome in them.

I am in the process of shopping for a new computer. I really really really want a Mac. Ya know after you start comparing prices and what you get on them, there isn't much difference.
Ok, I'm off to pick up a few things that I forgot at the store yesterday! WEEEE

No comments: