Saturday, March 14, 2009











It's the weekend!!! YAY!!!
Sorry I haven't blogged in forever, but every time I sit down to do it ... I get derailed, imagine that!!

Well, Spring Break will officially be over tomorrow. :( We didn't do a lot, but I did get the kids out of the house twice this week. I totally gave up on unpacking. Although, I have done a little today.
Let's see Tuesday the kids and I went to the Zoo. It was super nice and huge!! They are in the process of doing some more renovations so I'll get a membership and we can go again this summer. It will be well worth the money. Wednesday it started raining so we just lazed around the house. Yeah, they haven't had rain in SA in forever and the week the kids are on SB it gets cool again and starts raining. We can't complain though because we needed the rain desperately. Areas all around us were on burn bans. So Thursday we did something inside. We went downtown to the Children's Museum. It was really neat, lots of stuff for the kids to see and do. We almost got to drive by the Alamo, but I missed the turn. LOL! So, today .... we got up early and hit the Brunch Buffet at Zuni Grill. It was awesome!!! I think I could have eaten one of everything they had!!! We did do a little walking up and down the River Walk. Thankfully because it was still sprinkling a little bit and early enough there weren't too many people walking around yet. They were going to have a St Patrick's Day parade. I am so glad we got out of downtown before that started. We STILL didn't get to see the Alamo!! Oh well we have the next 4 yrs to go see it, LOL!! I think we are going shopping for a microwave later. I am going to get some more of the boxes in the bedroom unloaded today ... I hope!! I'll have to make a run to the storage unit this week too.

Well, I think that is about it for now. I will try to become much better at blogging on a regular basis!
Have a great week all!!
HUGS













No comments: