Friday, January 10, 2014

Wonderful Week of Prayer!!!

Wow, God is so faithful!! When we call on Him, He hears us. When He hears us He answers. We may not always get the answer we wanted at the time we ask. However,  if we continue to seek him, the answer will come in one form or another in time. The answer may be yes it may be no, or it may even be not now.
God really read my mail this week during prayer time. I am so thankful that I have been able to be stretched and pushed out of my comfort zone for the last couple of years. Has it been pleasant?? NO. It has been beneficial though. I think I may have blogged this before but I am glad I can see the plan that God had for this crazy 5 yr adventure halfway across the world and back. 
I can see the things that I need to change and have either changed my thinking or am still working on it. 
I had my little freak out moment about the changes and challenges for this year, but God has encouraged me to pray more specifically.
I will definitely miss Okinawa and my church family, but I am really excited about this new chapter that is about to be written in our lives. God is so good!
Be blessed my friends!

No comments: