Saturday, July 11, 2009

Packing for vacation

Well it's here ..... vacation time!! Whooo hooooo!
Everything is just about ready to go. I'm letting the kids play with their friends for a while before we start packing their clothes and work to do in the van. Of course dumb me forgot about the defective screen to the portable DVD player .... ugh. It has two but they like having their own to watch. I know my poor kids are rotten. We bought a game to take with us to Munnie's (my Mom). We got Mario Kart racing for her Wii along with two wheels. We've talked Keith into getting a Wii. Unfortunatly, that is Jake's bribe for learning how to ride his bike.
Keith did manage to get leave so he can go visit his Mom, Kimbie and Reggie. I hate we wont get to see Rocky, Cindy and Cierra though.
The kids finished swim lessons. I guess they did ok. Their instructor never said one way or the other, lol. Oh well, at least they got more confidence in the water. I would like them to take the other two levels. Maybe next summer.
I guess I better get busy so I can get Christina's things packed before supper.
I can't wait to see everyone at home!!!

No comments: