Friday, June 26, 2009

This week!






I can not believe that we have two more weeks then we are headed home for a visit!!! This summer is really going to fly by!
Kimbie and the boys were here this week. I am worn out from the running, but we had a blast! I didn't realize how much I had missed them until they showed up! The boys are all a foot taller than me, and I know that is not saying much, LOL. The funniest thing is that they are like a bunch of locusts. I have no groceries left in the house. Kimbie has always said that the boys ate a lot, but man I never realized how much damage three growing, starving teenage boys could do to some food! I didn't mind of course!! We went to Natural Bridge Caverns Sunday, spent all day Monday downtown. I managed to get us lost, imagine that. I think I finally know my way around downtown now, maybe. We did see the Alamo! Now I can say I've seen it. Hee hee! We took a river taxi around most of the River Walk. I think the kids and I will go down and take a boat tour sometime, especially since I now know that I can go park in the Mall garage ..... hee hee.
I got my kids signed up for swim lessons! YAY! Ironically, Christina was swimming around yesterday with out her vest! YAY again. I didn't realize but if they go all the way through to level 4 they can try out for the swim team. I guess we'll see what happens.
I am completely behind on my laundry and need to go grocery shopping, so I guess I had better get off this computer and go do something constructive.
Have a great weekend all!!!
HUGS!


No comments: