Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Has it really been ......

 ........ this long since I've posted on here?? Sorry! I guess time really does fly when you're having fun! hee hee
Let's see if I can cram a months worth of stuff into one post without boring you to death, lol.
I finally got a new computer. YAY!! It's an iMac. It has been a learning experience but I am loving it!! I still need to go take one of those new user classes, but with the ball schedule I can't.  They are only offered on Sat and Sun.  I am suppose to have my new camcorder tomorrow. We'll see. We thought Jacob had broken his foot, but thankfully had not. Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to play baseball for a couple of weeks. We have two games this week. The first one is tomorrow night at Randolph the second is Sat morning here. Then the kids have a birthday party Sat for one of the neighbor kids.  Speaking of Jacob, I went with his class on a field trip to the Natural Bridge caverns! We loved it and want to go back with Keith and Christina.  I'm hoping I can keep the kids busy and out of Keith's way this summer, since he is going to be on nights ... boo!! Oh well we'll make it. The kids and I are going to take a trip to Memphis over the summer to see the family. That will eat up some of our summer break, lol. Of course we couldn't be more excited that Kimbie and the boys are coming to visit in June.
Christina is doing just fine. She is doing her little girl thing, lol.

Oh, I almost forgot. I am going to be on next yrs PTSO board at the school. Oh well, it will keep me busy. I have to learn excel and it will get me out of the house at least one night a month, lol.

Ok, my load of towels is finished in the dryer so I'm off to go watch a little rerun TV in bed.
Nite all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me the link to your blog! Ryan and I were thinking about taking Mason to Natural Bridge Caverns this summer. We should meet up. Also, if you are heading through Ft. Worth, let me know!

-Tiffany