Friday, January 6, 2006

Three Things.....

Three things that I think make me feel like a geek...

  • I love anything that has to do with forensic science
  • I love musicals(always have)
  • I love the way it smells after a rain

Three things that I have always wanted to do, but keep putting off...

  • read my bible all the way through at once
  • travel out west
  • travel to Europe

Three things that make me miss my spouse...

  • his kind eyes
  • his forgiving smile
  • that sexy look

Three things that other people say about me that make me feel good about myself...

  • I'm kind
  • I'm caring
  • I'm good at what I do

My three goals in life...

  • to be a great Mom to my children
  • to be a better wife to my hubby
  • to make a new career path(still trying to figure out what that is)

My three new years resolutions...

  • lose weight
  • make myself be more social
  • be less selfish

No comments: