Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ok, day 1 of Keith's training and we have a melt down already. Man this just about killed me. Christina was taking her bath last night and just spontaniously burst into tears. I know, number one she is female and I do realize that this could be for absolutly no reason. Well, she wanted her Daddy! Of course I am trying to be as calm as I can. I just reminded her that this was just like Dad being at work. In her sweet little sad voice she squeaks out ... but longer! I almost lost it right then and there. All I can say is thank God for my Mother who swooped in while we were dresssing her and took over. Christina quickly got over her little spell. I talked her into a game of Princess UNO. It worked we taught Munnie how to play and that seemed to take her mind off of the situation. The mind of a 5 yr old girl.

No comments: