Thursday, February 2, 2006

Well, where do I start???? I've spent this week trying to catch up from last weekend.
I have had an interesting start to my day. I was just called and asked if I was available for my dream job. Of course I couldn't say yes. They need someone to teach clinic at UT's Dental Hygiene school part time on Monday's and that is one of my days to work at the office. I wanted so badly to tell her I'd at least think about it and see if I couldn't work something out with my Doc's, but we are just so darn busy at the office that I can't leave them hanging, plus I NEED that income right now. Ironically enough, I had been thinking and praying about this very thing, just yesterday. So... I am going to chalk it up to God encouraging me not to give up on this dream. Who knows, I suppose it is all in good time. That is such a good way for me to get my foot in the door, so to speak, and I think if you work enough hours for UT you can get them to pay for you to go back to school.
Saturday we bid farewell to our friend, Mrs Ethel. It was a sweet funeral, and thank God the rain held off until after the grave side service. Then we bid tribute to her at church Sunday morning, we were all blubbering like babies. I think they are going to have an actual Memorial service in a week or two. It was one of those sad but joyous occasions.
Now, what to do about Christina's birthday party? It is going to be here before we know it *sigh* I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 3. Time just flies by, huh?

Well, I'm sure there is more I could babble about today, but I am starving so I'm off to eat my soup.
Have a great day all!!!

No comments: